Hydrocephalus Canada
Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Communities in Ontario

Do You Or Someone You Know Have Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida or Down Syndrome?

Print PagePrint PageSend by emailSend by email

Volunteers are needed to take part in an interview for a research study about the experiences of people aging with developmental disabilities.

To qualify, you must:

  • Have a developmental disability such as Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida or Down Syndrome
  • Be over the age of 50

For more information, please contact:
Kristin Dorrance at:
613-327-0774 or