For over 40 years, the Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association of Ontario (SB&H), has been committed to making a positive difference in the lives of individuals with spina bifida and/or hydrocephalus.
For the past several years, the calendar has been filled with beautiful and creative artwork by children and youth whose lives are affected by Spina Bifida and/or Hydrocephalus.
This year, we thought you might like to meet the artists featured in the 2016 calendar and learn a little about them.
Every month, we will feature a new artist. So, keep checking in to read about someone new.
1. How did you come up with the idea for this drawing/painting?
“I made it at day care for Valentine's Day.”
2. Why do you like drawing / painting?
3. How did you feel when you heard your drawing/painting was selected for the TGIF Calendar?
I was very happy.
4. What are your hobbies and interests?
I like to swim, finger paint, play with my friends/brother, go to the park and out to eat. I really like JK too
5. What would you like to be when you grow up?
I want to be a fireman or a doctor.