Home      Members List      Register Now!

Go Back   SB&H Forum > Spina Bifida Community > Connect with others

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2014, 09:55 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Social Security/Disability

Is anyone getting Social Security/Disability to help themselves or children to pay for the healthcare costs of their condition?
If so, how were you able to get this assistance?
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:55 AM
Posts: n/a

Yes, you are certainly able to get a certain amount of money on behalf of any children that you have with a medical condition. It is often a good idea to try and get what you are entitled to, because you may find that you have to lose wages taking your child to hospital appointments, some of which will be unexpected if there are complications with their condition. You may also find in the future that your house has to be adapted in certain ways, so saving the money that you are given would help you to prepare for this. The best thing to do would be to see your doctor, as they can give you the best advice about how to go forward with this.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.