Home      Members List      Register Now!

Go Back   SB&H Forum > Hydrocephalus Community > Connect with others

Old 07-25-2014, 04:52 AM

Default Bladder problems with hydrocephalus

I know that bladder problems is one of the symptoms to hydrocephalus which really hurts. I am wondering if anyone has had bladder problems as one of his or her symptoms with hydrocephalus? If you have that symptom feel free to share your experience.
Old 07-26-2014, 03:26 PM

I have bladder problems related to another medical issue, but I'd learned with training you can improve them.
Old 07-26-2014, 08:06 PM

I never really had bladder problems probably because I maintain a good balance of water in me. I wonder what kind of procedure could people go through to improve the bladder symptoms?
Old 08-28-2014, 08:21 AM

Yes it can cause bladder issues, however there is a chance that you would be able to improve your symptoms by trying to train your bladder. There is also medication that you are able to take if you find that you need to pass water more often than you are happy with, and this is something that you could ask your doctor about at your next visit. Many people think that they should drink less, however this is not good for your general health, so please do not reduce the amount of water that you are drinking. Drink plenty but listen to your body and learn the signs of when you really need to go, and when it might be a false alarm.