Home      Members List      Register Now!
Old 10-11-2013, 04:56 PM

Default Traditional/Natural Medicine for SB

In the olden days it seemed as if everything could be healed or cured. In recent years though of civilization, research and science, disorders seem to be incurable. The only thing that modern science can do is to manage the disorder or keep it in control.

Do you think our maybe we should try and revisit, how things were implemented in the olden day. Even when looking at Chinese movies where everything seems to be cured, they used traditional /natural medicine. Even the medication that we take from our modern doctors essentially they are from natural herbs. Therefore is it not time to try other alternatives to see where maybe they could lead us.

Who knows, the research might be even cheaper than what is currently being invested, because at present, sophisticated technologies and billions of dollars are spent but nothing is coming forth. Why not invest in natural ways for at least 20 years, then we can see what happens or if there will not be any improvement.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:45 PM

I personally feel, natural herbs should be really given a chance, we might come up with a cure. Also looking at things in a different view, also gives a better perspective and fresh ideas.

We have put too much faith in modern things that we forget, days before none of these sophisticated machines and equipment were there but only human nature and touch. Survival was at its best them
Old 10-25-2013, 02:24 AM

I say that natural prevention can't hurt. If we pay more of a close eye as to what we put into our bodies it can only help. The body has a great ability to aid and heal itself.
With this type of disorder especially, if it is in your family, paying close attention to your health is imperative. The ability to ward off diseases is fostered by our care for ourselves.
Maybe if we all try to take in nurturing elements, we can set up such a healthy environment that diseases would not be able to exist,.
Old 10-26-2013, 03:46 AM

People are too reliant on medications. I feel that if people, that may know that they have a predisposition to this type disorder, or any disease, should try to find
some natural alternatives before they are in a bad situation. They may be surprised that natural can be something that cures them, or at least not make the situation not
so dire. Even mental energetic programming, like getting more in touch with your body, and just focusing and talking to it can help. People don't realize that part of health and healing is what they have in their minds. I don't just mean trying stay calm, or reduce stress. If given the chance, you can possibly reprogram your body, with just your thoughts. I say it can't hurt, to give it a try.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:33 PM

This topic is one that I have become passionate about. I think that we are all too reliant on allopathic care. We are not willing to WAIT for the natural forms to work.I am not saying to totally do away from standard medicine but at least give something else a chance, you may surprise yourself. These disease that we have, if we go back to taking 100% responsibility for our bodies, and put in the work from a natural perspective, then we can help to alleviate some of these things that plagues us.

Why not at least try? but like I said we are no willing to WAIT we would rather pop a pill and get side effects and the like from the usual routes. Not trying to sound preachy, I just care and want us to healthy and to maintain healthy vital lives.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:33 PM

So the answer to the question: can natural remedies help, is yes. The basis for modern medicine has deep roots in traditional, natural, herbal remedies. As a matter of fact, all of the drugs we consume have roots in medicinal roots and plants. Yes, many are manmade now, but they got their start as a medicinal plant. The issue is that many people don't understand how powerful these herbs and natural remedies are. They have very potent side effects, just like contemporary medicines, and can cause harm if you don't understand what you are doing. Do your research and understand the risks before jumping into holistic treatments.

Tags
natural medicine