Home      Members List      Register Now!
Old 09-24-2013, 09:11 AM

Default Online/E-mail SB support group

Please post in here or send me a private message if you are interested in joining an online, e-mail based support group. I am trying to gauge interest in such an online group. It seems like we are spread out across the country and globe so it is difficult to meet in person. Supporting one another online is still helpful.
Old 01-25-2014, 12:03 PM

I am fortunate to have a in person group that I go to that have really helped to make things much less stressful. I hope you found what you were looking for. Support is necessary when going through this.
Old 01-31-2014, 07:18 PM

Online support groups are a great idea. I will ask my brother if he would be interested in joining since Brayden is his child and not mine. But I think that any opportunitiy that people can find to get together and talk about experiences and share ideas is a great one, especially when there is an illness like this one. Any information you can get to help you out is good information.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:23 PM

It's a great idea. I'm really into it and I think that a lot of people with Spina Bifida would like to have such too.
Old 07-19-2014, 01:31 AM

Yeah that sounds like an amazing idea which I too think that Spina Bifida people would the support group idea. I don't know about me doing the whole support group thing. I think this is a solid start.