Home      Members List      Register Now!

Go Back   SB&H Forum > Welcome & Orientation > Comments & Suggestions

Old 10-16-2004, 08:27 PM
dazed_confused

Default How about an employment forum?

Along with many others with Hydrosyph, including myself, I think it would be beneficial for there to be an employment forum for those like me who have trouble obtaining work, and coping in the workplace with hyrosyph. What do you think?
Old 04-29-2005, 02:43 AM
destiny2000

Default How about an employment forum?

hi

maybe it's a little late for me to be writing this.. but i just wanted to tell you your not alone.do you get alot of headaches .my little girl pokes at her eyes alot.i was just wondering if it was headaches she has,,she don't talk she has autism, spina bifoda and hydrocephelus** if you read this .let me know if you get headaches.well take care....destiny's mom

Old 10-30-2009, 10:15 PM
GuitarCrazyo

Default How about an employment forum

Its just getting a little annoying that i have to constantly log in to the site, never used to have to do that. I assume its a setting, probably a security setting, that I just dont know about, any clues?
OJ
Old 11-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Administrator

Default employment forum and logging in

Your suggestion for an employment forum is an interesting idea and we will take it into consideration. As to logging in to use the forum-this is a security issue to try and keep out spammers and undesirables to the best of our ability. We hope you will continue to use the forum despite the login process.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:17 PM
amitydayDum

Default How about an employment forum

i love this forum even though its not as hyped as NT and SC but this forum is way better
Old 03-26-2010, 10:03 AM
georgehenry

Default My Website

I think that's a great idea. and i would be interested in too, but i also had doubt about this forum. if anybody clarity to me
Old 12-14-2010, 08:53 PM
alexjohnston

Default Employment or Volunteer section

Hi
I think an employment section or an employment help section would be a great idea. Or even a volunteer help section.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:52 AM
Adoraball

Yes are there any career/business counselors for people with hydrocephalus? Any list of professions/jobs we should consider? Any success stories?
Old 09-16-2013, 06:53 PM

I think that this is an excellent idea. A lot of us can't find or hold down steady work. Are there any legitimate online opportunities out there? I would appreciate any assistance in helping me find work to pay the bills. I am an excellent typist and have a great work ethic. There's just too many people alive and too few jobs.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:01 PM

Yeah that would be beneficial for a lot of us. With difficulty of obtaining work with these conditions is a constant worry. It would be helpful to be able to
come to forum like this, that offers so much to us already, and look for employment that would be more accessible to people with theses conditions.
I know I would really appreciate that.