Home      Members List      Register Now!
Old 07-16-2004, 06:41 PM
Banned

Default Connection to Cellulitis and SB?

Hi there:

Just wondering if anyone else out there has had bouts of cellulitis (I have SB and have had many surgeries)?* I have had it three times in the last six years, on my right leg, below the knee right in to the ankle. I do not have any cuts, or openings for it to enter.* I go to bed and wake up with it - the only thing I can do is head straight to the hospital for usually a week of IV drugs to get rid of it.

Anyone have any similar situations?* All of my doctor's are baffled - looking forward to replies.

Thanks, take care,

Lisa

Old 07-17-2004, 07:20 PM
happy68

Hello Lisa,

I am a Health And Wellness Consultant with Nikken. I am also a Mother of a 14 Year old son with Spina Bifida. When he was 6 months old he had Cellulitis on his Buttocks he was treated with IV antibotics and he has never got it again. Nikken is Products in Magnetics. What I am going to do for you is this. Gonna look it up and see what i can find.

Lisa you can also e-mail me anytime:

renne.jubenville@sympatico.ca

Old 07-19-2004, 01:07 PM
Banned

Thanks Renee!* I appreciate your response - if you need to know any more information about my situtation, please let me know.

Thanks again , take care,

Old 07-19-2004, 07:06 PM
happy68

Hello Lisa,

I did some investigating and This is what I found. With Nikken we have a line of* nutritionals that are all natural. I have found a few people with Cellulitis and they Have been taking the Bio- Direct Immunity. This is made up of 14 different mushrooms. It helps boost the Immune system which will help fight the bacteria of the Cellulitis in your leg. If you would like more information on the Bio- Mushrrom Complex please let me know.

also e-mail me anytime at:

renne.jubenville@sympatico.ca

Old 11-26-2004, 07:04 AM
Brittany777

Hello, My mom is in the hospital right now from cellulitis in her lower leg. They just did surgery today to cut out the dead tissue. But it has started on her nose now and they have her hooked up to the best antibiotics. They said she's going to *need plastic surgery to cover up the hole in her leg*from this virus. My only Questions are where did it come from because she wasn't injured at all she just woke up with it? How is recovery?
Old 12-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Banned

Hi Brittany:

I, like your mom, have had no injuries or openings to warrant the occurence of the cellulitis - it just shows up.* When it happens to me the only thing that will get rid of it is a week's dose of IV drugs - I have not had to have any tissue removed.

I recently hooked up with Dr. Gail Delaney in London and she is sending me for a bone scan in hopes that this might reveal what is going on.

Sorry I can't help you out a little more - please wish your mom the best and a speedy recovery.

Take care,

Lisa