Home      Members List      Register Now!
Old 07-12-2004, 03:35 PM
happy68

Default Nikken Magnetics

Hello,

<BR>My name is Renee Jubenville and I am from Ontario,Canada. <BR>I have a 14 year old son with Spina Bifida. <BR>Just this year I have came across a Company <BR>called Nikken. I since have learnt how powerful magnetics are for people with Spina Bifida. <BR>My son was having trouble with circulation in both his feet and Doctors were going to remove them until i came across the Magnetic Insoles for his shoes. Within 24 hours after puttin the insoles in his shoes his circulation improved 100%. The blueish-black color was gone. He has also batteled Bladder infections since day 1 and we have started him on the bio-Directed Mushroom Complex from Nikken and he has not had a bladder infection since. My mission is to tell everyone around the globe what Nikken products have done for my son and my family.And to also help you to understand what they can do for you, or maybe your son or Daughter. These products have Given my son a better quality of life. Hoping to get many other parents and adults with spina bifida aboard to try these products and spread the word about Nikken. Please dont hesitate to e-mail me for more information. If you would like to speak on the phone please e-mail me your phone number and I will gladly call you. Also If you are having a certain problem please explain it to me and I will send you information on what products will help you.

Since I have seen the Amazing affects that Nikken products have had on hundreds of Spina Bifida Children and Adults In my Area I have chosen to also become a Health and Wellness Consultant with Nikken. Since then I have helped many people and families with different challenges due to having spina bifida! Now I am gettin the word out all over the world that Nikken magnetics work. With Nikken in my life I now know their is NO obstacle in my sons life we can not over come.

Hoping to hear back from you soon!<BR><BR>Thanks <BR>Renee Jubenville <BR><a target="_blank" href= "http://www.nikken.com">www.nikken.com</A>

<BR>PS( I have seen amazing things happen and help many children and Adults with spina bifida)

Old 07-19-2004, 03:02 PM
Banned

Default Nikken Magnetics

how do i find out more? sherrymkwa@hotmail.com
Old 07-19-2004, 06:59 PM
happy68

Default Nikken Magnetics

Hello Sherry,

If you would like you can write to me in here and ask me what you would like to know.

Or you can e-mail me at:

<a target="_blank" href= "mailto:renne.jubenville@sympatico.ca">renne.juben ville@sympatico.ca</A>

Old 08-08-2004, 10:17 PM
happy68

Default Nikken Magnetics

Hello Again,

Just thought I would share a testimonial with you on how* Nikken Products can help with Pressure sores.*

Recieved a phone call over the weekend from a friend that used the Keno-Wave on her son's pressure sore. Over a period of 5 weeks it is totally healed.* Then also recieved Photos from another person who had a Ulcer (pressure Sore) who is dieabetic. I could not beleive what I was seeing in these photos of the before and after.

If you would like me to forward the e-mail and photos I would be glad to. Just e-mail me at <a target="_blank" href= "mailto:renne.jubenville@sympatico.ca">renne.juben ville@sympatico.ca</A> with KENKOWAVE as the Subject.

Thanks And Have A Wonderful Week!

Old 09-17-2004, 10:32 PM
happy68

Default Nikken Magnetics

Hello,

Just an update on Magnetics

Breakthrough Research on Magnetics

The results of a major study made headlines when it was found that study subjects using magnetic insoles — with exclusive Nikken technology — reported a measurable improvement in reducing the symptoms of pain associated with diabetes.

<BR>Nikken Magsteps® were the first magnetic insoles, introduced 30 years ago. Science is only now catching up with and validating this Nikken discovery!

Nikken continues to lead the way in advance of established science. The Nikken PalmMag™ is the only product to use magnetic biaxial rotation — a patent pending, revolutionary technology.

Magnetic biaxial rotation produces a magnetic field that constantly changes its angle, as much as 23 times per second. The result is a magnetic field that is essentially three-dimensional. No other magnetic device can achieve this effect.<BR>*<BR>*<BR>*Some day research may reveal more facts about this breakthrough technology as well. Nikken is always the leader in introducing new and innovative wellness products!* <BR>*<BR>To read more about the Nikken Magsteps:

<a target="_blank" href= "http://www.nikken.com/magsteps/">http://www.nikken.com/magsteps/</A>

More information:<BR><a target="_blank" href= "mailto:renne.jubenville@sympatico.ca">renne.juben ville@sympatico.ca</A>

To Your Health,<BR>Renee Jubenville<BR>Nikken Health And Wellness Consultant

Old 09-27-2004, 05:32 PM
Banned

Default Nikken Magnetics

Renee...

While I have no doubt in my mind that Nikken's products do work. Could it be that you are promoting their products since you work for them, and are possibly being paid to?

Old 09-28-2004, 09:16 PM
happy68

Default Nikken Magnetics

Hello,

I have used these products on my son with Spina Bifida and have found Amazing results. I am promoting these products to helps others with Spina Bifida.* Yes I am a consultant with the company...BUT, Only so I can promote the wonderful affects these products have had on many people with Spina Bifida. Everyone that has purchased products through me for thier child or for themsleves with Spina Bifida has paid WHOLESALE prices. So to Answer your question....I have not made any money from people that I have helped with Spina Bifida. I am a Mother of a child with Spina Bifida and I know how much time and Money it costs to raise these children to give them a Great Quality of Life. I am not out to make money here. I am here to help others in the same situation that I am in.

Thanks

Renee

Old 10-26-2004, 08:55 PM
Banned

Default Nikken Magnetics

Hi there..

I am a young adult with Spina Bifida and I battle with bladder infections regularly.* I was wondering if I could get more information on the products from Nikken that will help with these infections.

Old 02-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Emine

Default Nikken Magnetics

hello renee,

if you can send me some more information about spina bifida and how exactly it helps that would be great...

i have already sent you an email but i didnt get a reply...

my email is <a target="_blank" href= "mailto:hilmiemine@hotmail.com">hilmiemine@hotmail .com</A>

thank you very much,

Emine Ţahin

Old 12-22-2007, 06:27 PM
arian

Default Nikken Magnetics

Connected* Hello Renne i wold like to ask you about urinare infecion what kinf of nikken product can use my daughter she is 9 years old.she has spina bifida .