Home      Members List      Register Now!

Go Back   SB&H Forum > Hydrocephalus Community > Connect with others

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 05:08 AM
Posts: n/a
Default How can I get health medical insurance for out of state?

I live in a different state and want to receive medical treatment or have surgeries from another state far away. Is there a health insurance that I can apply for to help finance my medical treatment from out of state.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Posts: n/a

If you have a national carrier you just need to look into your policy to find a provider in the state that you want to have surgery in. If you have already found a provider that is not in your network, then see what you can do about locating a provider that covers that provider. The issue boils down to preexisting conditions. Since you already have hydro and have been getting treatment for it, you may not be able to get coverage from a new provider for that particular health related issue since it is preexisting.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.