Home      Members List      Register Now!

Go Back   SB&H Forum > Hydrocephalus Community > Connect with others

Old 07-10-2014, 11:36 PM

Hi everyone. I have also noticed that people online at night and during the weekends. I myself, am tremendously busy during the day and only have time back and on the weekends. So usually pop in every night and check the posts on this site. I must say, they have been a huge help for me and my family. I have been encouraged by a lot of people here. With that being said, I just thought it was time the actively involved in this community. So to answer the "is anybody out there" question; yes we are.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful View Post
Hi everyone. I have also noticed that people online at night and during the weekends. I myself, am tremendously busy during the day and only have time back and on the weekends. So usually pop in every night and check the posts on this site. I must say, they have been a huge help for me and my family. I have been encouraged by a lot of people here. With that being said, I just thought it was time the actively involved in this community. So to answer the "is anybody out there" question; yes we are.

Hi faithful. It's nice to see a new member active at this forum and it's cool that you have found help and solutions to your health problems.

Last edited by elmarianexx; 07-14-2014 at 06:26 PM.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch71 View Post
Connected <br/><br/> Hi everybody kinda new to this.* Here to meet people with Hydrocephalus like me.* Hope people still come to this site haven't seen much action in a while.* Hope to here from some one soon.******************* <br/><br/> ************************************************** *************************************** PUNCH <br/><br/>
Yes we are here and we still come to the site, it has just been down alittle but we are here for you.
Old 07-15-2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch71 View Post
Connected <br/><br/> Hi everybody kinda new to this.* Here to meet people with Hydrocephalus like me.* Hope people still come to this site haven't seen much action in a while.* Hope to here from some one soon.******************* <br/><br/> ************************************************** *************************************** PUNCH <br/><br/>
Man that is just painful trying to sleep with all that swelling in the brain. Are you taking any medication for the swelling? Are you seeing a doctor regularly for routine check ups.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:10 PM

I don't have hydro myself, though I take care of my nephew who does. My brother and I have been on a mission to discover new and better ways to help Brayden cope with his hydro and have discovered more in this forum than just about anywhere else we've looked.
Old 09-13-2014, 06:06 PM

Default health issues

I think everyone experiences health issues at some point in their life.
It is not fun to have chronic issues and try to cope with them while trying to also live and cope with other natural things that come up in your life (children, work, relationships, etc.) The best thing all of us can do is keep the lines of communication open, share ideas, try new things to help cope, and support each other.
*Hugs*