Home      Members List      Register Now!

Go Back   SB&H Forum > Folic Acid & Prevention of Neural Tube Defects > General Discussions

Old 07-16-2014, 02:18 AM

Default Folic Acid by Nature Made

I remember that retailers like Walmart would have The 400ml bottles of Folic Acid by Nature Made. They were around like $6.89 for one bottle. I never had the money to buy one so my mom would get them on sale.
Old 09-20-2014, 05:18 PM

I love this brand and I used to buy the giant jars. I didn't just buy the folic acid. I also bought the big bottles of Vitamin B. I stopped taking them after I discovered gummies but I highly recommend their vitamins.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:24 PM

This is a good brand, and one that I know a lot of people have chosen to use in the past. And I don't think that the price tag is too bad either. When you think about what could happen if you don't choose to take it, it is clear that it is something that you should do as a priority and perhaps go without something else instead. You could always try and bulk buy it at a wholesaler's if you can get to one, as the prices tend to be a lot lower there, but obviously you would have to find somebody who was a member if you were not one yourself. You could manage to get enough pills for the whole of your pregnancy in one of their bottles alone, even with some left over if you're lucky.