Home      Members List      Register Now!
Old 08-01-2003, 01:02 AM
mlewis mlewis is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 0
Default Advice


I have an dear adult friend who has spinal bifida.* She lives in Saint John, New Brunswick.* She is looking for the nearest clinic and/or specialist.* Can anyone give us suggestions?

Thanks so Much ~ ML~

Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2003, 06:11 PM
infolady infolady is offline
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 23
Default Advice

Try contacting the Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association of New Brunswick located in Moncton at 506-857-9947 regarding your request.*


Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.