Home      Members List      Register Now!
Old 07-20-2005, 04:54 AM
Banned

Default Oxycoten

I'm concerned about the withdrawal symptoms I'm experiencing with my Oxycoten. I have never overdosed on the drug, but since the doctor increased my dosage from 40 mg. twice daily to 60 mg. twice daily, I find myself going through awful withdrawal about an hour or even two hours before the scheduled dose. I don't know what the best course of action is. Should I try to ween off this thing or is there some other*approach? *I can't see a doctor up here more than once every two months, so I'm really at a loss. And the local hospital won't deal with narcotic medications because of the rampant abuse. Any suggestions?
Old 09-15-2005, 10:28 PM
Banned

Default Oxycoten

Jeff, i hope by now you either kicked or found out what to do. there is alway methadone treatment or detox. i have been using* opium based drugs since i was 13 years old. you name it ive done it. been through many treatment programs. also mm teartment . this will not be ez by any means. i am 53 and still use everyday. i too was in an accident but now i get my drug legally. morphine and methadone and valiums so i can sleep. i am now getting oc off the street. i am trying to find out how to shoot. the oc. any suggestions for me?kachina321@aol.com