Home      Members List      Register Now!

Go Back   SB&H Forum > Welcome & Orientation > Comments & Suggestions

Old 07-19-2014, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined2014 View Post
Yes I agree with that, we need more categories, to get more views and make it more interesting.
Exactly, it has only 5 categories at the moment which is far to less.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmarianexx View Post
Exactly, it has only 5 categories at the moment which is far to less.
Yeah I would like to see more categories. I am dying to see more so I would not have to keep complaining.
Old 08-13-2014, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Default Additional categories to forum

Thank you for your comments and suggestions about adding more categories to this forum. We appreciate your ideas.

This forum's main objective is to connect parents, families and adults in the spina bifida and hydrocephalus communities. To offer suggestions, experiences and support to those living with the conditions and for caregivers.

When the forum was initially launched several years ago it was divided into several categories under the heading Hydrocephalus Community and Spina Bifida Community.

Many users were posting only in the general section under each heading. The current layout of the forum was put in place to simplify connecting with others.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infolady View Post
Thank you for your comments and suggestions about adding more categories to this forum. We appreciate your ideas.

This forum's main objective is to connect parents, families and adults in the spina bifida and hydrocephalus communities. To offer suggestions, experiences and support to those living with the conditions and for caregivers.

When the forum was initially launched several years ago it was divided into several categories under the heading Hydrocephalus Community and Spina Bifida Community.

Many users were posting only in the general section under each heading. The current layout of the forum was put in place to simplify connecting with others.
Categories is most important since there are users who do want to give his or her experience about spina bifida. I think a general category could fill the air with people who may want to discuss other topics besides hydrocephalus and spina bifida.