Home      Members List      Register Now!
Old 07-01-2004, 11:49 PM
Banned

Default new look for web site

Hi

i wanted to say that i like the new look for the sign.* The thing i wanted to say was about this web site, the colour white, to me isn't right, i think its too plain, and i find it too bright, i have to change my settings on my computer so its not so bright.

But i do like the new name and stuff, awesome.

just wanted to say my piece.

Old 01-27-2014, 07:09 PM

I personally don't have a problem with the white background. I do wish, however, that the font was just a point or two bigger. I think that the layout is clean, the forum is easy to navigate the the color scheme works. I just think that if the font was bigger, it would be easier to read, especially for those with Hydro and Spinda Bifida who experience difficulties with their vision and have headaches often. Other than that, the forum design is good.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:51 AM

As someone with very bad eyesight I have to agree that a bigger font would help but overall I love the design and choice of colors on this forum. It has a very fresh vibe to it
Old 07-01-2014, 10:10 PM

Now at 2014 the main colors of this website is green and dark blue. Nice colors in opinion!.
Old 07-23-2014, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by novasparker View Post
I personally don't have a problem with the white background. I do wish, however, that the font was just a point or two bigger. I think that the layout is clean, the forum is easy to navigate the the color scheme works. I just think that if the font was bigger, it would be easier to read, especially for those with Hydro and Spinda Bifida who experience difficulties with their vision and have headaches often. Other than that, the forum design is good.
I am totally agree with you. You are 100% good here that it would be simpler to study, especially for those with Hydro and Spinda Bifida who encounter complications with their perspective and have headaches often.

Last edited by Addison777; 07-23-2014 at 04:37 AM.
Old 07-23-2014, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison777 View Post
I am totally agree with you. You are 100% good here that it would be simpler to study, especially for those with Hydro and Spinda Bifida who encounter complications with their perspective and have headaches often.
Yes that's so true. The administrator of this forum should really take this into consideration.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by novasparker View Post
I can understand what you are saying nova I think that a bigger font would be more suitable for those with issues seeing the words. I think the blue background is quite fine for me.
Old 08-13-2014, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Default Bigger font size

Thank you for pointing out that enlarging the font size would improve the use of this forum. We will look into making these changes.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infolady View Post
Thank you for pointing out that enlarging the font size would improve the use of this forum. We will look into making these changes.
Not a problem we just want to help bring in more people to this site. The font size was just one of the issues that we brought up so we just wanted to let you know in this post.