Home      Members List      Register Now!
  #1  
Old 06-28-2014, 09:01 AM
elmarianexx elmarianexx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 100
Default Hope many hours do you sleep each day?

I try to sleep from 8 hours up to 10 hours daily. I think it's really important to get enough sleep and be rested for the rest of the day.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-12-2014, 04:42 PM
DrYellow DrYellow is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 5
Default

I try to get as much as possible being that I have disabilities that are effected greatly if I don't get that recommended amount of sleep. Therefore, I try to get a good nights rest every night. My doctor told me it was ok to get between seven to eight hours a night. Which I do, however; I notice I feel even better with more then eight hours if rest.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-13-2014, 01:22 AM
faithful faithful is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3
Default

I used to sleep a lot, like 10 hours was a minimum. But, now I have to be responsible, taking care of my nephew who has a mild condition. I have to be attentive in case anything happens. So I sleep 6 hours or so. But I keep those walkie talkie things on. One in his room, just for emergencies.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-13-2014, 07:19 PM
elmarianexx elmarianexx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrYellow View Post
I try to get as much as possible being that I have disabilities that are effected greatly if I don't get that recommended amount of sleep. Therefore, I try to get a good nights rest every night. My doctor told me it was ok to get between seven to eight hours a night. Which I do, however; I notice I feel even better with more then eight hours if rest.
I guess that a decent amount of hours slept helps our health.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-13-2014, 07:22 PM
elmarianexx elmarianexx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful View Post
I used to sleep a lot, like 10 hours was a minimum. But, now I have to be responsible, taking care of my nephew who has a mild condition. I have to be attentive in case anything happens. So I sleep 6 hours or so. But I keep those walkie talkie things on. One in his room, just for emergencies.
Wow ten hours is a big amount of time to sleep. I used to sleep ten hours when I was a child. I think that it's bit too much...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-14-2014, 08:40 PM
Determined2014 Determined2014 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 21
Default

On a regular basis I do sleep for seven hours, though I wish I could sleep for nine hours, but seven is all I can get to sleep .
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-15-2014, 11:59 PM
Profit5500 Profit5500 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmarianexx View Post
I try to sleep from 8 hours up to 10 hours daily. I think it's really important to get enough sleep and be rested for the rest of the day.
As far as rest I believe scientifically you are supposed to have 8 hours of sleep. I do not go to bed now until 1am which is really pushing it so I wake up around 9am. I used to sleep early like around 9pm before I just decided to stay up.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-19-2014, 03:02 PM
elmarianexx elmarianexx is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined2014 View Post
On a regular basis I do sleep for seven hours, though I wish I could sleep for nine hours, but seven is all I can get to sleep .
I usually sleep around seven hours every night, and the next day I'm relaxed and all fresh ready for the up-coming day.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-25-2014, 05:58 AM
Profit5500 Profit5500 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 106
Default

I am always ready to sleep for 8 hours when I need to. I just cannot stay up for long periods of time unless I drink energy drinks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.