Home      Members List      Register Now!
Old 06-28-2014, 09:01 AM

Default Hope many hours do you sleep each day?

I try to sleep from 8 hours up to 10 hours daily. I think it's really important to get enough sleep and be rested for the rest of the day.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:42 PM

I try to get as much as possible being that I have disabilities that are effected greatly if I don't get that recommended amount of sleep. Therefore, I try to get a good nights rest every night. My doctor told me it was ok to get between seven to eight hours a night. Which I do, however; I notice I feel even better with more then eight hours if rest.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:22 AM

I used to sleep a lot, like 10 hours was a minimum. But, now I have to be responsible, taking care of my nephew who has a mild condition. I have to be attentive in case anything happens. So I sleep 6 hours or so. But I keep those walkie talkie things on. One in his room, just for emergencies.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrYellow View Post
I try to get as much as possible being that I have disabilities that are effected greatly if I don't get that recommended amount of sleep. Therefore, I try to get a good nights rest every night. My doctor told me it was ok to get between seven to eight hours a night. Which I do, however; I notice I feel even better with more then eight hours if rest.
I guess that a decent amount of hours slept helps our health.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful View Post
I used to sleep a lot, like 10 hours was a minimum. But, now I have to be responsible, taking care of my nephew who has a mild condition. I have to be attentive in case anything happens. So I sleep 6 hours or so. But I keep those walkie talkie things on. One in his room, just for emergencies.
Wow ten hours is a big amount of time to sleep. I used to sleep ten hours when I was a child. I think that it's bit too much...
Old 07-14-2014, 08:40 PM

On a regular basis I do sleep for seven hours, though I wish I could sleep for nine hours, but seven is all I can get to sleep .
Old 07-15-2014, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmarianexx View Post
I try to sleep from 8 hours up to 10 hours daily. I think it's really important to get enough sleep and be rested for the rest of the day.
As far as rest I believe scientifically you are supposed to have 8 hours of sleep. I do not go to bed now until 1am which is really pushing it so I wake up around 9am. I used to sleep early like around 9pm before I just decided to stay up.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determined2014 View Post
On a regular basis I do sleep for seven hours, though I wish I could sleep for nine hours, but seven is all I can get to sleep .
I usually sleep around seven hours every night, and the next day I'm relaxed and all fresh ready for the up-coming day.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:58 AM

I am always ready to sleep for 8 hours when I need to. I just cannot stay up for long periods of time unless I drink energy drinks.