Home      Members List      Register Now!
Old 02-21-2012, 02:49 PM
kaushi

Question stomach pains

A young adult contacted us with constant stomach pains. Has any one dealt with such conition and what did you do to overcome?

thank you

Last edited by kaushi; 02-21-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:01 PM

Yes, my niece gets these all the time. I'm not sure why she is so sensitive. She has allergies too. I babysit her about 3 or 4 times a week and I have to walk on egg shells around her. Almost all foods are tough for her to process because her stomach is so sensitive. I don't know what to do besides give her a lot of soft foods like pudding, yogurt and oatmeal etc.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniornoah View Post
Yes, my niece gets these all the time. I'm not sure why she is so sensitive. She has allergies too. I babysit her about 3 or 4 times a week and I have to walk on egg shells around her. Almost all foods are tough for her to process because her stomach is so sensitive. I don't know what to do besides give her a lot of soft foods like pudding, yogurt and oatmeal etc.
Yes, my best friend's daughter has the stomach issues and the allergies like you described. She has nut, fish and citrus allergies. So many of these newborns have serious food allergies nowadays. She bought her daughter an epi pen (spelling?). Those are around $100 though and can only be used once but they are allegedly life savers if the allergies are serious enough. Why do today's kids have such sensitive stomachs?
Old 01-28-2014, 08:18 PM

My nephew has always had stomach pains. He's actually had some surgeries on his stomach do to digestive issues and his doctors believe that this is/was the cause of his abdominal pain. They haven't been able to definitively say that this is linked to his hydro or not, but they think that there is some kind of connection between the two. From what I've seen here, it seems as though there is definitely a link between the two conditions.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushi View Post
A young adult contacted us with constant stomach pains. Has any one dealt with such conition and what did you do to overcome?

thank you
Many reasons can be the reason why that young adult contacted you with constant stomach pains. It must be tested to establish what exactly is wrong with him/her.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushi View Post

thank you
I know most of the time severe, stomach pains come as a result of a blocked shunt, though it is common to have stomach pains but not so much like that.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:38 AM

Are we talking about someone who a shunt that has been having stomach pains? Or are we just talking about stomach pains in general? I never had to have a shunt so I am very lucky.