Home      Members List      Register Now!

Go Back   SB&H Forum > Hydrocephalus Community > Connect with others

Old 10-18-2010, 06:56 AM
alexanderherbt

Default Does anyone know some websites where one can give health advise online and get paid.?

My friend is a doctor but she has to stay at home due to her complicated pregnancy.She wants to remain in contact with her medical practise.So she wants to know about sites where she can provide health advise.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:55 PM

I actually think it is illegal to provide medical advice online. You can provide advice if you declare that you are not a doctor and you are giving general advice. I wouldn't try to make money by giving out medical advice on the web.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:11 PM

The best way to impart your experiences and information is to start a blog. You really can't dispense medical advice to other online, especially if you don't have a license, but you can share your own experiences and maybe help others who are in your shoes. There are many ways to monetize a blog, but it will take awhile for you to get indexed and get enough traffic to really start getting paid. It's a great way to get your info out there and can become lucrative over time.