Home      Members List      Register Now!
Old 10-29-2005, 11:24 PM
chrisr84

Default feeling very ill

Headaches, feeling out of it (stupid), dizziness, tingling sensation on my face and head, slight numbness feeling on my face but when i go to touch it i can sense touch.*every time i lay down i get these weird*headaches and then i feel like this for*the rest of the*day!its been going on for a little over*2 weeks now..*its very strange... i had my very first shunt replacement in february or march.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:28 AM
Banned

Default feeling very ill

to chris,have you seen a dr lately,and if so what has he/she said.if you havent seen one i suggest yoy do,as you dont sound if you are very ill.are you on any medication?????if so maybe this is not agreeing with you!!!

if you would like a support network i have a hydro group with a great lot of people in it.if you ARE INTERESTED******

<a target="_blank" href= "http://groups.msn.com/HYDROCEPHALUSTALKSUPPORT">http://groups.msn.com/HYDROCEPHALUSTALKSUPPORT</A>************ LISA

Old 12-14-2010, 10:03 PM
alexjohnston

Default Hi

Hi Chris84
It will get better for you i think this is just body getting used to the first bout.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:33 PM

I get those bouts a lot too. Try to calm down. Take a long shower or bath and use a heating pad. Make sure that you hydrate very well. You want to avoid dehydration because that will cause headaches and illness. Make sure you are getting at least 8 hours of sleep and some moderate exercise each day. I know you can improve if you try different methods.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:03 PM

I agree with the others. Living a clean life (good food, good sleep, well hydrated) will go a long way. You also should find ways to cope with your stress. If you are stressing out about your situation, you will make it worse because you actually experience physical changes in response to stress which can aggravate your condition. Have you thought about taking to a therapist? While they can't address your physical issues, they can help you deal with stress, which can have a positive effect on your physical condition.