Home      Members List      Register Now!
Old 03-04-2004, 08:57 PM
cloud9

Default looking for support

Hello all! I am a 28 year old single Mom (with SB) who has two kids and a very busy life. I don't always get things done though because I need the wheelchair alot now and I get depressed and don't want to try. I never see any Mom's at the grocery store in wheelchairs all alone shopping and doing everything they need to, or at the park with the kids, or just running errands.*I think it would help a little to know there are Moms out there making it on a daily basis too. Now, I am not always depressed and can help others as well. I will give support freely to those who want to help me out!

Old 03-10-2004, 12:35 AM
belle_fille2979

I am 24 and also have SB.** How was it having children.* I going to find out in a few days if I can, and I want to know, if you dfon't mind, were they difficult pregnancies?* Did you take folic acid?* Did it make your SB worse?* Wow, I'm so happy to have read your message.** You give me great hope that I will someday be able to have childen.*
Old 03-12-2004, 01:18 PM
cloud9

Belle,

Yes, my pregnancies were difficult and stressful but it was worth it. Had two c-sections. I took alot of folic acid in the foods I ate and both children are healthy and strong. As far as whether my SB got worse, well it has progressed from walking rather normally to using a cane and wheelchair, however I cannot say whether it was from having children. The best of luck to you and I hope you get good news from the doctors.